What is trademark registration?
Trademark Registration can be defined as unique identity for Brands and companies or services to stand out from rest of other brand and companies. After trademark registered in India no other organization or company can use the same name or logo.
Registered Trademark provides rights to sue other who tries to copy the similar brand name or logo. Once any company or brand name registered in trademark though it becomes the intellectual property which can also be defined has intangible asset for company. Which helps in protecting the investment into creating the brand name, its loyalty and trust among customers.
What is trademark class?
A trademark classification is a tool wherein we can find our business falls into which class and services. Basically trademark classification is divided into 45 classes wherein class 1 to 34 is for manufacturer and 35 to 45 for service provider.
Short description of trademark class 27
Carpets, rugs, mats and matting, linoleum and other materials for covering existing floors; Wall hangings, not of textile
Excluded in trademark class 27
Chemical substances, chemical materials and chemical preparations, and natural elements is in Trademark Class 1. Air deodorising and air purifying preparations is in Trademark Class 5. Sweeping, cleaning, washing and laundering machines is in Trademark class 7. Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning and purification equipment (ambient) is in Trademark Class 11. Adhesive tapes, strips, bands and films is In Trademark Class 17. Furniture and furnishings is in Trademark Class 20. Raw textile fibers and substitutes is in Trademark Class 22. Wall and ceiling coverings is in Trademark Class 27. Retail and wholesale services is in Trademark Class 35. Installation, cleaning, repair and maintenance is in Trademark Class 37. Custom manufacture and assembly services is in Trademark Class 40. Design services is in Trademark Class 42. Rental of furniture, linens, table settings, and equipment for the provision of food and drink is in Trademark Class 43.
Floor coverings and artificial ground coverings
- Anti-slip floor coverings for use on staircases
- Anti-slip material for use under floor coverings
- Carpets, rugs and mats
- Disposable absorbent floor pads
- Anti-slip material for use under carpets
- Artificial ground coverings
- Area rugs
Carpets, rugs and mats
- Anti-slip material for use under rugs
- Floor coverings [mats] for use in sporting activities
- Non-slip floor mats for use under apparatus
- Foam mats for use on play area surfaces
- Vehicles mats and carpets
- Vehicle mats and carpets
- Floor coverings [mats] for use in gymnastic activities
- Floor mats, fire resistant, for fireplaces and barbecues
- Rugs for animals
- Floor coverings [mats] being sheet materials for use in sporting activities
- Floor mats, fire-resistant, for fireplaces and barbecues
- Carpets for automobiles
- Automobile carpets
Artificial ground coverings
- Artificial turf for laying on the surfaces of recreational areas
- Artificial lawn
- Artificial grass
- Imitation turf for use in covering surfaces for athletics
- Underlayment padding for artificial turf
- Artificial turf
Wall and ceiling coverings
- Wallpaper with a textile covering
- Wallpaper in the nature of roomsize decorative adhesive wall coverings
Visited 18 Times, 2 Visits today