How to Register for NITI AAYOG Registration: A Step-by-Step Guide
The Indian government must keep an online record of all registration processes including Niti Aayog registration. To get funds under the government’s different programmes, all non-governmental organizations must register with Niti Aayog
. All information on NGOs must be kept for this purpose. To accomplish this goal, the government creates a specialized centralized platform for NGOs. This site will assist the government in developing social welfare plans or activities that NGOs may implement.
The full Name of Niti Aayog Registration
- The National Institute for Transforming India, or NITI Aayog registration, was established on January 1, 2015, by replacing the Look Commission of India.
- NITI Aayog registration is primarily a government of India corporation that attempts to accomplish property development and to strengthen cooperative political theory in India via the engagement of the center as a state minister.
- It is led by the Honorable Prime Minister of India (who also serves as the Ex-officio Chairman of NITI Aayog), and the governing council is made up of all the Chief Ministers of states, as well as the CMs of cities and Puducherry, as well as the Lieutenant Governor of Andaman & Nicobar.
- It may even consider a member from a highly regarded university and the research and development sector in accordance with the requirements.
Benefits of Niti Ayog
As previously stated, the government’s goal is to keep a consolidated database of every NGO/Trust/Society that desire to work for the benefit of society and obtain funds/grants from government departments to accomplish their goals.
According to the government database, 82203 NGOs have already joined on the NGO Darpan site, where you can simply track/search the information of registered NGOs. Some of the major advantages are as follows:
- It is required to register with Niti Aayog in order to get government support.
- It increases the credibility of an NGO/Trust/Society in receiving donations from the general public.
- Through this gateway you may immediately apply for grant, to the ministry from which you wish to obtain donation/grant
Eligibility Register for NITI AAYOG
A valid email address and phone number PAN Card, Aadhar Card of the members of the governing body Trust deed or Society registration certificate PAN number of the society/trust/NGO
Individual applications are not accepted. A valid PAN Card of the society/trust/NGO is required. The NGOs will be given a unique ID. When asking for a grant from the government based on the goals of the NGOs, they must provide that unique ID. After registering and receiving a grant, it is required to keep records and present that information to the ministry at the conclusion of the fiscal year. If your papers are good and fulfill all of the registration requirements, the application will be granted within 3-5 days. After your application is granted, you will be given a unique ID that you will use for any future communication with the government.
The Procedure for NITI Aayog NGO Registration in India
To complete the NITI Aayog
Visited 91 Times, 1 Visit today